Alters the velocity offset of all the notes of a chosen voice within a selection.
The dynamics (PP, P etc.) allow a choice of Part (single stave), Stave (both staves in the case of a piano) or System (all staves).
That does not allow the control of the dynamics of a single voice within a part (see #58031: Dynamics/hairpin range for Voice), which this plugin adresses.
- Copy the file
voice-velocity.qmlto your MuseScore2 Plugins directory.
- Re-start MuseScore.
- Go to Plugins > Plugin Manager and tick the box next to voice-velocity.
- Select a passage of music within a single stave with multiple voices.
- Select Plugins > Playback > Voice Velocity to start the plugin.
- Choose an offset. Negative values make the voice quieter, positive values louder.
- Choose the voice that you want to alter.
- Click Apply.
- You can check that it worked by selecting a single note of that voice and looking at the velocity in the inspector.