AppImage factory reset and initial execution initializes Soundfont path with temp dir that will be invalid in future executions
- download nighly AppImage from https://bintray.com/musescore
- reset preferences.ini by executing AppImage using any of the following manners:
- on a system that has never executed a development musescore version, OR
- execute with factory reset, OR
- rm -f pathtoMuseScoreDevelopment.ini, OR
- on a machine that may have dev preferences set already, but goto Preferences->"Reset to Default Settings"
Undesired Result: if user is on a fresh system or otherwise doesn't have any soundfonts in ~/Documents/MuseScoreDevelopment/Soundfonts, then user will not have any soundfonts available, so playback will be silent.
Expected Behavior: User has default soundfont that was included with AppImage always avialable.