Marching Band Drums?

• Jan 22, 2011 - 22:18

I looked down the list of instruments available on Musescore and couldn't find anything that resembled a tenor drum. Tenor drums are also known as Quad-Toms, Quint-Toms, Tri-Toms, etc. I couldn't find anything under any of those names, so if this exists as a feature, could someone tell me where to find it, and what it's name is? Thanks!


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.