User lines do not preserve correct appearance when saved to palette
Nightly d45cc19 / Win 7.
When the user creates and saves lines to a palette, the appearance in the palette may differ from that in the score. This isn't a new bug but it seems to have come to the fore as accompanying text property issues have been fixed in the latest nightlies.
1. Quickly create a new score. Chose the "treble clef" template (the text styles should be the default ones).
2. In "Style > Text > Text line", change "horizontal alignment" to right. Exit.
3. Drop a guitar barre line onto the score from the advanced lines palette.
4. Right-click on it, go into line properties and change "Begin > Place" to "Above." Exit. Observe the appearance of the line.
5. Save the line in a palette by ctrl + shift and drag.
Expected result: Line in palette preserves correct score appearance
Actual result: Line looks markedly different in the palette.
This seems to be a palette WYSIWYG issue because if you apply the new line to the score it assumes its correct appearance.