Custom text not reflecting in parts right after changing the style
Nightly b376184 / Windows 8.1
First reported here: https://musescore.org/en/node/78281
To reproduce from scratch:
1) New score for flute -> Input some notes in the first measure, or open this file: flute score.mscz
2) Generate parts
3) In the main score, create a custom text via: Style -> Text -> New -> Name -> Ok -> Ok
4) Add in the first measure a staff text (Ctrl + T) eg: 'rit.'
5) Select this staff texte (rit.) -> In Inspector, change this text style for the new custom text.
Note that change is not reflected in part.
6) Always in main score, select the first measure, which contains the custom text ('rit.') , and copy-paste into the second measure
7) Ctrl + S ( Save)