changing from treble to tenor clef

• Jan 16, 2009 - 22:10

I changed a passage in the low part of treble clef, in one flat, starting on low F, to tenor clef [the last of the C clef symbols] , by dragging the tenor clef symbol over the treble. The passage moved to start on B flat below middle C, ie F -> B flat; G->C;A -> D, E->A. etc


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.