discovering version 2.0
Some days ago I started studying ver. 2. I suspect these remarks are in general because of my bad knowledge but maybe some are really bags? Some are about site's behavior. Some came from MS. Since I'm not sure those are bugs then I have not opened a separate thread for every question yet.
(OS: Win7 prof, browser: Mozilla ver. 25.0.1)
1. When one click "online handbook" in MS2.0 help menu then a native language handbook page is opened and you can download pdf file with help. But if you wish to download at the same time handbook on another language and set it in a drop-down list "Languages" then you are redirected to a unpredictable page (depends of a language). Of course, It's possible to click on Handbook but on today at 5 p.m. redirection was the right, and in the evening - wrong (under Win8, MSIE 9). It's strange :)
2. There is no comments on how SEARCH field of the site works. How 2 or 3 keywords are processed? Is it possible to use OR, AND, NOT logics?
3. As I understand there is no full handbook on MS ver. 2.0. So one have to ask here, sorry!
4. As I understand there is no text notation of a tempo (like "Adagio" etc. in ver. 1.3). Other remarks were put on thethread: http://musescore.org/en/node/32226
5. Sometimes while adding to a staff a 1/2 note using the "Note" mode a program automatically changes duration to a 1/4! To correct one should select the note again and again set the duration on a duration palette. If you'd like to get a right result just after the first click you should click, e.g., on a whole note and then on 1/2. Only after such a switching you get right duration on a staff after clicking (Win8, after a long-term staff editing). Under Win7 just after app's started there is no such an effect. Does MS 2.0 keep the history and predict duration?
6. I could not install plugin createchords by johnhenry. The zip-archive contains .ui and .js-extensions files while the installed MS2.0 plugin directory contains .qm and .qml files. Is there any means to convert the old plugin into a new format?