Quick question : Sibelius has something called an "OsioStaff" (!sp!) does MS?

• Sep 25, 2023 - 18:41

Got this from a lecture. Sibelius has something they call a "Osiostaff" or "Osio Staff" , which is a small staff placed above the regular staff to denote some unusual , score wide setting. I am only hearing it , so can not vouch for the spelling. I do something similar in MS , just manually and now wonder if there is such a thing already built-in , and I am just not aware of it.


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.