Keys with multiple ways to write them are not correctly preserved when the keys are processed
(sorry if this is badly formatted, I'm new to this and I don't know the correct terminology for a lot of this)
I have a score that is mostly written in concert F#, that I usually edit with concert pitch turned on. When I disable and reenable concert pitch, or when I open the file, some of the instruments have the key of Gb instead. The same key, but the other way to write it. Manually clicking all instances of that and changing it back works until something causes the keys to be recalculated again, which makes it very annoying to work around.
Edit: Forgot to say that this is in the latest version of Musescore 4.