Slide out up-then-down

• May 8, 2023 - 02:00

I have a phrase in a guitar piece I'm trying to notate where I do a slide up out of a power chord and then smoothly into a slide down after that. It's more of one continuous motion than something that hits a particular pre-planned note at the top of the up-slide.
What do you even call this, let alone notate. Iirc Gene Simmons does it on bass so it probably has a name, and maybe I can jank Musescore into notating it somehow.


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.