File Corrupted - 0/1 Measure?
This file has been corrupted for a while, but with the new update I can actually see exactly what went wrong. For several instruments, mostly tuba, trombone, and snare, some of the measures in their individual parts seem to be... gone? In the full score it's completely fine, but when I look at their parts specifically, those 0/1 measures are entirely empty. When trying to figure out how to fix them, playing the broken measures or trying to add notes to them crashes musescore. So... here's hoping I don't have to restart!
Here I did remove the 3 parts Snare drum, Trombone and Tuba from the mscz archive
In reply to Try this by Jojo-Schmitz
this works - thank you!
In reply to this works - thank you! by Axeras
actually it didn't, but the other file you sent does, so thank you again lol
Here I did reset the 3 parts Snare drum, Trombone and Tuba
I fixed this on my own score by inserting measures before and after the 0/1 measure in one of the part scores and selecting around it and deleting the whole chunk with Ctrl+Del