MuseScore 4 Crashed Loading iReal Pro MusicXML File
Good afternoon everyone,
I'm trying to import an iReal Pro chord chart into MuseScore 4 so that I can add some practice exercises for my students without having to chart the song out from scratch.
The process I'm following:
- Open iReal Pro and select song
- Select Export Chord Chart > MusicXML
Save output to desktop
Open Musescore 4
- Select Open from menu
- Select exported MusicXML file
- MuseScore crashes
What I'm using:
• MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.2.1 (22D68)
• iReal Pro Version 2022.11 (20221104)
• MuseScore version (64-bit): 4.0.1-230121751, revision: 9b70a8c
It's my understanding that MuseScore supports MusicXML files, but I've yet to get this to work.
If anyone knows of a solution, I'd really appreciate you sharing it. I'd hate to have to create chord charts and exercises for all the tunes I've got planned for the coming couple of months.
|Satin Doll.musicxml||26.83 KB|