Issue uploading score online/saving to cloud.
1) Write a new score on MuseScore 4.
2) File -> Save as -> Save to the cloud
3) Go to https://musescore.com/my-scores.
4) Click on the first score, the only one in which this problem occurred.
5) Click on "update this score", note that the file name .mscz (it should be โกหก.mscz) does not display.
6) Even if I replace the .mscz file and saved it, the problem is still there. Back to 3), 4), and 5) again.
This only occurred with a score I made, but I can reproduce it consistently by
1. Delete the score on https://musescore.com/my-scores, then save it to the cloud from MuseScore 4 again.
2. Save .mscz file locally, open it with MuseScore 4, then save it to the cloud from MuseScore again.
3. Save .mscz file locally, and upload it directly to https://musescore.com/upload.
OS: Windows 10 Version 2009, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 4.0.1-230121751, revision: 9b70a8c