MuseScore 4.0.1 crashes when adding chord note in last measure
S2 - Critical
- Load attached score (copyrighted - not to be used)
- select horizontal continuous view
- go to last measure (112) in second staff ("Sopran 1")
- select d in that measure
- go into insert mode
- select length 5 (quarter note)
- press T to extend the d (from step 4) with a tied quarter note
|Let the Sunshine In.mscz||148.69 KB|
The score is corrupt, lated development builds reports the details too (all in the Part "Chor").
With a corrupt score anything can happen, including crashes
The interesting part here is: how did the score get into that state
workaround should be to remove and regenerated that part
In reply to The score is corrupt, lated… by Jojo-Schmitz
Is there a way to check whether a score is already corrupt?
MuseScore 4.0.1 does, but MuseScore 4.0.2 and 4.1.0 will do better and report the places, like 3.x did, but even better: also for parts).
Use the latest nightly builds for master and/or 4.0.2 for the time being