MIDI keyboard input stops working after multiple notes are played simultaneously
On MacOS 13 (Ventura), and Apple Silicon chip:
1) Create any blank musescore file, and select an empty bar.
2) Press N to start inputing notes.
3) Connect a MIDI piano keyboard (actually, using an app on an iPad which displays keyboard on the screen and connect the iPad as a MIDI device).
4) Play notes on the keyboard; one note each time. We see notes successfully entered, one after another.
5) Now press two or more keys on the keyboard simultaneously to input a chord.
6) We see chord successfully entered. Release all keys.
7) We repeat step 5, trying to enter another chord.
8) Now instead of getting a new chord after the previous one, we end up adding notes to the previous chord, which is not right! (Version 3.6 was not like that.)
9) Now select another empty bar and press N
10) Now repeat step 4. We find that we cannot input anything with the MIDI keyboard.
Now we have to restart musescore to use the keyboard.
(No files attached below since the issue could not be described by a picture or another file.)