MS4 clef change help

• Feb 1, 2023 - 20:08

I have an old printed score where the clef changes in the score. My question isn't about how to do it but rather which clef sign to use so that the notes appear as the original.

Attachment Size
ms4-2.jpg 182.61 KB


you may :
- select the range concerned by the clef change (for instance the last 2 chords and rest of the last measure)
- select the treble clef from the clefs palette (it should replace the 8va bassa treble clef) and
- adjust the selected range up

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.