Copying measures with not visible elements may ignore visibility when displaying some elements.
S4 - Minor
This is a problem that I discovered in 3.5 and 3.6, but didn't report pending the release of 4.0.
Steps to create the problem:
1. Create a measure with hidden elements including:
- tied notes
2. Copy and paste the measure. Note that the ties are visible and the glissando may be visible.
3. Change the visibility of the ties and the glissando.
- In 3.6, the first attempt had no visible effect; the second and additional attempts worked as expected implying that, immediately after copying, the visibility flag was as it should have been, but the element had still been visible.
- In 4.0, the element simply ignores the attempts to change its visibility. The workaround is to delete the ties, recreate them, then hide them.