Paste lyrics from text editor
Version in french
OS: Windows 10 Version 2009, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 4.0.1-230121751, revision: 9b70a8c
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.2068021803, revision: 3224f34
1) put 14 Notes in a partition
2) Edit the lyrics in a text editor, something like "Nous voi-ci en-fin _ _ tous au-tour de la ta-ble, _ _"
3) select the text ant put it on the clipboard (C)
4) back to the partition, select the first note and press L to edit the Lyrics
Then on version 3 :
5) v -> add "Nous" in the Lyrics and goes on the next note with a space
v -> add "voi" in the Lyrics and goes on the next note with a "-"
v -> add "ci" in the Lyrics and goes on the next note with a space
and so on
We can do that for the first and the next verses
in version 4 : (Put again the text in the Clipboard first)
5) v -> add "Nous" in the Lyrics, does not go to the next note
v -> add "Nous" in the text -> "NousNous"
then add a space " " to go on the next note and paste again :
v -> add "Nous" in the Lyrics, ...
and so on, it does not work anymore
I know I can copy a lyrics portion text from the partition and paste it on other notes, but I loose the possibility of taking the text from an existing document
Also https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/issues/16023, which sort of fixed this via https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/17139
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.