Vocal notes don't cut off. - more info from testing
S3 - Major
- Load attached MuseScore file "Saturday_in_the_Park_unrolled.mscz".
- Problem occurs during playback of all parts, and occurs in measure 50.
- The dotted half notes in the lead vocal part get louder in sterps during the measure and then continue to ring into subsequent measures. The notes do not terminate on beat 4 as they should.
- The problem does not occur when the part is soloed, either by selecting the staff before playback or soloing the part via the mixer.
5, I have updated to the latest version 220.127.116.11121751
- This score was developed in Version 3 and I have done only minimal formatting edits to the parts after importing to version 4. I do not know if the issue occurred on initial import, as I did these edits before trying playback.