Segfault when copy/pasting bar between specific staves in specific part of score
I'm consistently encountering a strange segfault issue in a score I'm working on. On my machine it is consistently reproducible.
- Open the attached score
- Copy the entire bar of 41 (or any bar 41-48) in the upper staff of the Pipe Organ part
- Paste it below into the either staff of the Melodica 2 part
This gives the console error " 23208 segmentation fault (core dumped) mscore"
I've played around with this a lot to try to isolate the issue. The following similar steps do not cause a segfault:
- Copy from the lower staff of the Pipe Organ part and paste into the same Melodica 2 part
- Copy from other instruments and paste into the same Melodica 2 part
- Copy before bar 41 or after bar 48 between the problem staves
Notably, if I first copy bar 41 of the organ part into, say, the upper staff of the Melodica 1 part, this works, but if I then copy that new bar and paste it into the upper staff of the Melodica 2 part, the segfault occurs all the same, so maybe it's specific to the music being copied and not the instrument/part.
System info: OS: Arch Linux, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 4.0.0-, revision: github-musescore-musescore-