A specific note doesn't play.
The D5 16th notes in bar 8 make no sound when a Muse Sound instrument is selected.
- Every other note seems to make the expected sound.
- The same pitch and duration works perfectly well in bar 9.
- They produce sound with the MS Basic sound font selected.
- In Properties, Play is checked and Velocity is 64, just like the surrounding notes.
- "Automatically keep sounds up to date" is enabled in MuseHub
Does anyone know the reason no sound is produced in that very specific circumstance? File and exported audio for reference.
Edit: It occurred to me that the Muse Sounds system can't handle playing a single note twice at once. I confirmed this by removing the D5 in the upper staff of bar 8, which allows the D5s in the lower staff to play. Is there a workaround or feature request I could upvote somewhere? That seems like an important feature.