Looking for testers for my extension of the Batch Convert plugin
I made several enhancements in the Batch Convert plugin:
* New possibility to filter the files to convert (already merged and available in the official plugin)
* Export the files in a folder structure based on the score properties. E.g. export the scores of John Coltrane pieces in a "john coltrane" subfolder.
* Improved workflow: it is no longer required to select the import and export folders at every selection
* Preview button, handy to fine tune the filter option and the folder structure.
Download and more info on my batch_export page on github.
For now, there are two known issue:
* if a file does not have a property required by the folder structure (e.g. in my above-mentioned example with "John Coltrane", a file not defining the "Composer" property), the plugin is not able to create the default folder (being "unspecified/"). It really puzzles me why it fails at creating a folder in such case.
- the translations are not done
If anyone could test it, I'll appreciate it. Especially the "folder structure" feature which relies on platform specific code and that I could only test in my window environment. Thanks!
For now, it will remain an unofficial version, due to that platform-specific code. To be discussed Jojo-Schmitz, maintainer of the official plugin. I've also filled two Change Request in order to get rid of that platform-specific code (1,2), but the Musescore team has higher priorities than the Plugin API.