Sound of "Acoustic Guitar (nylon)"

• Sep 1, 2022 - 15:00

Hello everybody!

Can you kindly guide me where I can find the referring timbre, or would someone have it available?



You mean the corresponding sound?
In Mixer and the MuseScore_General Soundfont it is called "Nylon String Guitar"
And used by the instruments "Classical Guitar" (and probably a few more)

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.