If you install a new library in Kontakt while MS4 is running, you need to restart MS before the library can be used
Came across this while testing the new private alpha.
- Started MS4 and created a new part with a staff
- Used the Mixer to start Native Instrument and selected a sample
- Opened the native instruments installer and installed Free Orchestra
- After installation of the new music library, I closed and reopened the window in MS that lets you access the available Kontakt instruments
- The new library was not available.
I had to close and reopen MS4 to be able to select the newly installed library. It might be helpful to rescan for available libraries every time you select a VST in the Mixer rather than just once when it is first initialized.