Saving/reloading score after editing a dynamic causes linked elements to lose edits
1) create a score with a linked extracted part
2) add a dynamic to the full score
3) edit the dynamic text
4) observe that it appears to have correctly updated the linked part
5) save, close and reload score
6) observe that linked part dynamic has reverted to original dynamic
Appears to be due to Dynamic::endEdit() not updating the dynamicType for linked elements, which causes saving the dynamic to ignore the xmlText.
Also interestingly no matter what you modify the dynamic text to (e.g. from p to pp) it always sets the dynamicType of the edited element to "other", rather than whatever matches the text you typed. This would have consequences with exporting to musicxml etc., and obviously the default velocity applied.