Attempting to open a file saved when an instrument in solo mode was deleted, leading to a crash
I couldn't reliably reproduce this bug in a test file, but this attached file hasn't properly opened at all; only crashes occurred: Theme 2.mscz
EDIT: as I downloaded the file I just uploaded through this bug report, the bug doesn't appear when I open that version of my file. You may not get the crash from opening the included file.
The general idea of how this bug occurred was:
1. Have a new score with multiple instruments; include notes in the staff of instrument(s) you're not deleting to test playback (see below steps)
2. Enable the solo mode button one one instrument in the mixer
3. Delete the instrument with solo mode enabled
4. Save the score
5. Attempt the playback of existing instrument(s) and their notes (should be completely silent due to the bug)
6. Restart MuseScore and attempt to open the file. This may end up crashing (although not for the separate test file I made; only for the attached file here).
As I saved the file, I expected the other instruments to not be silent anymore, as the solo instrument was deleted. This just results in all instruments being silent, and saving at this point may cause the file to crash MuseScore next time you open it.
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.1247915773, revision: 1977cb3
Update to 3.6.1, or wait till early next week and update to 3.6.2 then abd try again to reproduce it
Actually most likely a duplicate of #315529: MuseScore 3.6 crashes on open of a file with start repeat in continuous view, fixed in 3.6.1