First note after a repetition is skipped on second repetition when the note is linked with other from previous measure
Appologies because my English. I know I need to learn more but even more regarding music terminology.
I'm just trying to help a friend and not sure the words I'm using are 100% accurate.
So that, I attached a screenshot trying to describe the issue.
I have also attaches a mscz with a sample to reproduce it,
Could you help me to identify if I'm doing something wrong? Thanks on advance
* 4 compasses
* Add repetitions to repeat the 2nd and the 3rd
* Add the notes that you wish
* Link the last note from first compass with the first note from second compass
* Reproduce the score from begining
The second repetition does not play the first note of the repetition (1st note of 2nd compass)
- Remove the link between last note first compass and first note from second compass
- Reproduce the score from begining
Now all notes are played