Some scores not showing properly in Score View (related to undo and page size?)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the score attached (also found in
2. Click either YES or NO when it asks for resetting layout.
3. The score is blank (not visible)
Expected vs. Actual result:
1. The score shows a * in the title and the undo button is enabled, indicating that something has changed (it did not do so in 3.5 if you clicked NO when it asked to reset layout)
2. Pressing undo many times appears to change the page layout and size, and after a few clicks, it partially shows the score.
3. By changing the page size from inspector to A4, it shows the score again. (workaround)
OS: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.124178, revision: c8589a1