Single Note Dynamics: Decrescendo doesn't work on tied notes in sub-banks.
Decrescendo doesn't work on tied notes in sub-banks.
Decrescendo becomes functional only when the tie attached to it is deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
- Extract the zip file to a folder
- Copy the soundfont (SND-subBankTest-musescore.sf2) to the user's soundfont directory. (Since all presets are linked to the same instrument, they have exactly the same settings.)
- Open the score (SND-subBank-Test.mscz) and click the "Load From Score" button on the synthesizer. (*1)
- Watch the synthesizer's dB indicator while the score is playing (you can also hear the effect while listening). //There are titles in the relevant sections of the related score.
- The current release : 126.96.36.19988, revision: 148e43f
- The latest development build at the moment: 188.8.131.5249, revision: 6631fee
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64,
MuseScore: version (64-bit):
*1 : Dynamics settings: Default, Default, Non-Expressive.