Drumset Input Mode Toolbar - odd behavior
- OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 18.104.22.16860, revision: 20414b2
- Using the drumset editor, I have my closed hi-hats set as voice 2 by default, and kicks+snares default to voice 1.
Reproducing the Error
- I have a kick (voice one) placed on the first beat of the measure, and I want to place a hi-hat on beat 1 as well.
- I select voice 2 in the toolbar, and select the first beat of the measure,
- Click the hi-hat from the drumset input mode.
Expected: The kick on beat 1 would be left alone, and a voice 2 hi-hat would be places on top of it
Actual Result: Instead of placing a hi-hat in voice 2, it replaces my kick drum with a low-tom in voice 1.
If I manually place the note in with my mouse directly on the score, it works just fine. Although, in order to place notes that way, I first have to click on the drum in the input section which I want to place, which (since the most recent update) places a note, because single clicks place drum notes now.
I have just been informed that this is a known bug