Chord symbols manual placement keep resetting after reopening file
P1 - High
S3 - Major
For reference and pictures:
Points below refer to attached score and chord XML.
Problem persists in all chord XML's.
- In measure 17, add chord "F#m" to first half rest in V2.
1a. Chord and fretboard appears but symbol is offset to high vertically
- AP is disabled and symbol manually placed. All looks good,
2a. File is saved and file is closed (and program ended)
- File is opened (or program started, then file opened)
Changes made under '2' has reverted but symbol is now offset low vertically (see picture 3 below)
Problem also occurs in measure 22, but in a different fashion;
5. Add chord, in this case "G", to first note in third beat.
5a. Symbol is offset to the right due to MS using the fretnumber as its right reference. (see picture 4 and red line above)
6. Workaround not possible due to point 2 and 4 mentioned above.
Running version 18.104.22.16835 (d2d863f) on Win7 Prof.
|endless example.mscz||34.15 KB|