Is there a key stroke for "Bass or Treble" clef.

• Nov 11, 2018 - 04:39

I am printing my Baritone parts out from the score. Is there a shortcut, keystroke to put a "bass" clef or "treble" clef on the parts' name? I have gone through the handbook twice, don't recall seeing the key stroke that would indicate the sign I need. Any clues?


While editing the name, press f2 to open the special characters dialog box. Look through the categories until you find the symbol you want.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.