Bends, Hammer Ons, Mutes, Pull-off and Plugins

• Dec 12, 2017 - 02:29

Can anyone tell me how to create bends, hammer ons, mutes, and pull-offs for guitar and what their musical terms are called.

Can anyone tell me how to make 12-bar blues strums for guitar? I know the patterns, but when I write them down they sound like thud, thud, thud, especiall the first four bars.

I have noticeed that there a lot of plug-in available. Are any of them useful for guitar?

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.