enharmonic switch when suppressing instrument name
1. Creating a staff with the "B Galoubet"
2. A Major
3. I write for example a descdending scale, from D to D ( see attached), no accidentals
4. I suppress the staff name in staff properties
5. the G (#) has now become A flat.
6. I tested on other instruments: flute (non transposing) and ocarina in Bflat. Doesn't happen for them. Only for the galoubet; just for info, this B galoubet transpose a half-tone lower (it means actually B natural Galoubet, not B flat). May be the reason?