some text items modified in score after generation of linked parts not reflected in those parts
S4 - Minor
Windows 7, 098c0e0
1) open attached file
2) look at parts, and see that the text and chords already entered appear in the parts
3) now enter more text - staff text, system text, chords, rehearsal marks, etc
Expect result: new items also appear in parts
Actual result: they don't
Same story if you try editing the existing text - edits done after parts generated are not reflected in the parts
Note changes, articulations, and other edits appear to work as expect. Just text that doesn't.
As of 3e51505, items added to score *are* reflected in parts.
*However*, it is still the case that edits to the text in the score won't affect parts.
See also #23129: chordnames not propagated to parts if parts generated after score load. The file linked_text.mscz attached to that report makes a good test case here as well, so I'll list the steps:
1) load score linked_text.mscz (http://musescore.org/sites/musescore.org/files/issues/linked_text.mscz)
2) file / parts
3) new all
5) view flute part, verify text in second bar says "staff text flute"
6) view score
6) double click text, edit it in some way
7) view flute part again
Result: text is unchanged
Should be fixed in e4b7e2fdba
Works for some text types but not all. In particular, title seems not to work.
This also means if a score with parts already generated is used as a template, then a title entered in the new score wizard won't appear on the parts.
Fixed in 60e5fe429e
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.