Anchor position of articulations set wrongly: requires score reload to correct.
2.0.3 / Win 7/10
Changing the anchor position of an articulation group (e.g: portato) in "Style > General > Articulations, Ornaments" updates the current articulations correctly but does not seem to affect subsequently-added articulations. These require an additional score reload:
1. Create a new score – a treble clef in C will do.
2. Create 4 quarter notes at A (second staff space) in the first measure.
3. Select all the notes and apply a portato by double-clicking from the"Articulations and Ornaments" palette in advanced workspace.
The portato symbols are placed below the notes, as expected.
4. Now go to "Style > General > Articulations, Ornaments" and set the anchor for portato to "Above staff". Click OK and come back to the score.
The portatos are now above the staff, as expected.
5. Now create another 4 quarter notes in the second measure at A. Add portatos as before.
Result: The portatos remain below the note—when they should be above the staff! This requires a score reload to correct.