About the musical notation (symbol or something)

• Oct 20, 2016 - 10:57

What is this and where can i find it in musescore?
Image: http://imgur.com/a/hMBHj (The one highlighted)


It can be found in the Palettes, under 'articulations and ornaments'

In the uk, we call it a 'mordent'


You click on the note you wish to apply it to, then either

1) double click on the 'mordent' in the 'articulations and ornaments' (Palettes)


2) Dtag and drop the 'mordent' abobe the note

Hope that helps


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.