Page Settings: staff space (spatium) control pads input before user has finished editing
P1 - High
S3 - Major
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Format > Page Settings
- Double-click inside the staff space control to highlight the contents.
- Begin typing a new number (e.g. "1.2")
- You will be able to finish typing "1.2".
- As soon as you type a digit the input is instantly padded to 3 decimal places (e.g. "1" becomes "1.000") and it is not possible to type any more digits (except the decimal point for some reason).
- It is possible to finish typing the value if it is identical to the previous value.