Horrible String Sounds after 2.2.1 ?
I have this score that I worked from 2/12 to 3/12 and recently shared it with a teacher. When I went to fix some minor textual errors (after 2.2.1), I re-uploaded and found that the strings (I'm using violins, violins, violas, cellos, basses, plus a solo cello) sound incredibly tinny, airy, and detached. The notes are played disjointed and almost as if they're written staccato even though some are under slurs. I've always liked Musescore because, while the sounds are obviously synthesized, they're a lot better than other notation programs. I'm disappointed because this sort of ruins how the score is balanced and how this sounds. I don't have an older backup to revert to post here, but maybe you can see how the strings just sound so horribly synthesized and disconnected instead of smooth and nicely mixed. I didn't see anything changed with the strings in the patch notes for 2.2 or 2.2.1 and I'm wondering if this is a bug or something. I have not changed anything in this given since I noticed the problem. The strings sound fine in the program itself but sound different on the website. Thanks