Question about features implementation
for more than 20 years I used for notation the score part of the Logic program ver. 3.0 up to 5.5.1 (made by emagic) for Windows. Because working with it is a bit complicated and the final graphic look takes a lot of editing steps/time, I decided to move to/use another notation software. I tried about 15 worldwide known programs and found out, that the best one, that suits my needs is the MuseScore.
I read the whole handbook and learned how well and quickly to create a music part. Unfortunately, I miss several really good and helpful features from the previous program. Do you think it would be possible to implement them in the MuseScore (I'm using the version 2.1.0)?:
- insert a note into an empty bar (measure) directly on another beat (for another time) than the first one without having to put a rest on the first beat; the program should automatically fill in a rest/s before the inserted note
- directly insert a note with an accidental for example by this method -> click+hold and "slowly" drag the desired note-lenght on the right beat and pitch position; the note might sound until the mouse button is released
- change by mouse the pitch of already inserted note on semitones
- insert the copied notes directly on a different beat than the first one
- stop playback after the last written note
- show a mark or the last note/s played in another color where playback has ended
- copy notes by holding and dragging the mouse to the desired location and pitch
- clicking on the "play from the beginning" button, the first bar of the music part should be displayed
Thank you for your reply in advance and sorry for my cumbersome english; it's not my native language.