MuseScore 3.5 Release Candidate
We are pleased to announce MuseScore 3.5 Release Candidate.
Since the release of MuseScore 3.5 Beta release, we have discovered several regressions and fixed several dozen more bugs. So we are pleased to present version MuseScore 3.5 Release Candidate, which is going to become the next stable MuseScore 3.5 version very soon.
|macOS 10.10 or higher
Check out the new approach and let us know what you think! We are always here to listen to your feedback and support.
Win portable version
We're glad to announce a new portable version for Windows. Which is available here
- Altered keyboard and mouse zoom precision and consistency
- Improved performance of applying preferences
- Chords playback is on by default (untick the "play" property to disable it)
- Adding notes to a tuplet now adds them with respect to the tuplet's space
- MuseScore 3 is now available as a Windows PortableApp
- Altered Shift+L/R for leading space while in edit mode upon notehead
- All symbols are now available for the plugins
- Fixed zoom-box 100% selection bug
- Fixed a bug with ignoring of blank lines at top of text elements
- Fixed an issue when cut/paste, drag/drop in Piano Roll Editor does not preserve NoteEvent values
- Fixed a playback of chord symbols attached to fret diagrams
- Fixed a note entry suggested position with no selection and last selected note in voice > 1
- Fixed a display of the bold and underlined texts
- Fixed the "Save Online" on AppImages
A full list of changes is available here.