Musescore 3.3.3 Release
Today we are pleased to announce a patch update, Musescore 3.3.3. It addresses a lot of requests dedicated to the Palettes and Note Input Workflow as well as fixes dozens of bugs.
Read more about new features and improvements in a big announcement of Musescore 3.3 release
Download Musescore 3.3.3 Release
|Windows 64-bit||Windows 32-bit||macOS 10.10 or higher||
- Tie button behaves as a toggle now
- Enable changing notes duration if selecting note stem, hook or a range
- Visual improvements for palettes
- Mark notes that are out of instrument range with red or yellow color even when they are selected
- Save Online is now fully synchronised with the musescore.com upload page
- Export Pdf on Mac with Muse Jazz Text was garbled and unreadable if no printers were setup on a machine
- Entering notes with mouse failed in Italian TAB
- Scoreview jumped back to start of score during note input on (auto)save
- Sticking could not be copy-pasted
- Extensions could not be installed on macOS Catalina
A full list of changes is available here.